Focusing on Self-Defense This Year

One of the things that I want to focus on this 2021 is learning how to better defend myself. Because of civil unrest and people's desperation, folks may turn against one another. It's completely natural, though, as often folks prioritize their survival over others.

You don't know what's going to happen so it would be best to be careful. In the news, there are riots going on. So, with that in mind, it's better to be prepared for anything at all. This means that it's important to be ready if ever someone takes advantage of you. Since you don't know who's got the will to do bad deeds, it pays to be a bit suspicious of everyone somehow. This doesn't mean that you must have a serious paranoia. Rather, it would be ideal to be cautious as a person.

As part of my preparation, I plan on studying punching and kicking in general. I plan on exploring the different kinds and pick the best ones to use. This also implies that I don't intend to be tied down to a single martial arts discipline. I want to do some research and practice so that I would discover what kinds of punches and kicks would sit my preferences, instincts, and willpower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Underestimate Your Opponent

Eating Healthy is In, Fad Diets are Out

What It's Like on the Outside