Doomer or Bloomer?

         I don't know whether I'm a doomer or bloomer. But I'll identify myself as neither of the two. I just want myself and people in general to survive. I don't want folks to suffer because I've seen what suffering does to people. Just because folks manage certain ordeals, it doesn't mean that they're fine after. But, then again, I understand the necessity of life challenges. Without them, what does this all mean?


        I like how these so-called "Bloomers" have a positive outlook. Yet I also appreciate the realism of Doomers when they acknowledge the possibility of overshoot. I mean, you can't be happy all the time, right? Also, it's useless to always feel depressed and the victim of unfortunate circumstances. In between those things is fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Underestimate Your Opponent

Essentials of Effective Task Management

Some Self Defense Thoughts this November 2020