Writing Helped Me Cope

            Many are saying that it's the end times now but I doubt that that's true. There's an incurable disease at the moment and that's about it. People are working hard to find a vaccine to address the situation. Also, it's very unproductive to preoccupy one's self with such trivial matters. Science may not be perfect but it sure beats mysticism. Folks in the pharmaceutical and medical industries are doubling their efforts. Their goal is to make everything alright. Sometimes, though, the bad news gets to you. Humans are social beings and happenings affect us even when we're not conscious about it.


            Social media can indeed be overwhelming sometimes and I struggled to ignore the news too. People share a lot of negativeness and it's depressing. But I started writing and it helped me vent off my emotions. Regardless of the gossips that I heard and the headlines that I read, I became fine. Scribbling down stories on a blank sheet made me have time for myself.


            Typing makes my fingers tired but at least I get things written by doing so. Composing lengthy write-ups allows me to express myself. It's like I'm talking to everyone whenever I put things into writing. Now, during the pandemic, I continue to record my experiences and even share my thoughts. It's become my medium to also spread hopefulness and productivity.


            I don't expect people to read what I've worked on. But, for the most part, I enjoy writing and hope that folks would stumble upon my creations. When they do discover my entries, they'll likely have some beneficial information. In possessing so, their lives might improve.


            It isn't to say that I'm the best source of data on what I write about. I'm saying that my blogs may supply helpful tips to people and give people some things to relate to. I'm also a reader, researcher, and a perpetual student. I also take but I give back to the world what I benefited from.


            I encourage you to do the same, reader, to cope with the happenings in life. You may be sad right now but it's okay. When feel that you're already at the very bottom, keep in mind that the only way for you to go is upwards. Things will be better for you soon, I hope. Try writing and do so today.


            If you need to help getting started, look inside your mind. Also, look around you. Find inspiration by thinking about what you can give to the world. You can likewise start by composing an essay about what you would like to tell yourself before, now, or later. It will be much easier to make the words flow when you simply begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Underestimate Your Opponent

Essentials of Effective Task Management

Some Self Defense Thoughts this November 2020